Hotel Midtown

Fabulous 131 Total Reviews

• joonasparviainen8872
  • Finland, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2018

Lovely staff and great value for money indeed! Stayed in a six bed dorm, nothing to complain about. Good location, not too far away from the city center. Recommended!

11th Jan 2018

From the get-go, Ashraf was incredibly kind and helpful! I stayed in a private room (included sink and shower) and you'd be hard pressed to find a better valued room in a similar location. My only issue was with noise-- I can only speak for room 2 (just past reception) but due to the proximity the hallway and reception sound carried into the room so I was woken up at times. However, next time I will bring earplugs and/or request a room further down the hall. Overall very much worth it!

• davidokeeffe1968443
  • Ireland, Male, 18-24
8th Jan 2018

I would highly recommend this hostel. Great value for money. Plenty of trams, buses and a metro to get into the city centre. Most of all our host was fantastic, very friendly, helpful and provided us with loads of coffee to keep us going. If I return to Milan again I will definitely be staying in hotel midtown.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2018

Extremely hard to find. It took me 1/2 hours of walking up and down the same street. My Mam had to go on her computer on street view google maps to find it. Staff were lovely, the place was clean and tidy. First time abroad travelling alone and it was w great first experience. Would go again:)

• lucassouza96
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
2nd Jan 2018

The attention with the guests, the beds and the room are so good. They really know how to receive their guests.

• Guatemala, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Jan 2018

The place is somewhat difficult to find if you don’t pay attention to the signs, but overall the hotel is really good. Both the reception guys are very friendly, and they are always willing to help you in any way they can. The rooms are clean albeit small, for better comfort go for the private room.

• USA, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2017

The place was very welcoming. It may be a bit difficult to find, but there are always people in and out. The staff was very friendly, sociable, and readily available for any need. It was a great welcoming to the city. I highly recommend staying here.

• Taiwan, Male, 25-30
21st Dec 2017

Very nice and passionate staff

20th Dec 2017
8.0

The staff was absolutely incredible, offering me a free breakfast both mornings I was there and telling me lots of cool places to check out in my stay. The bathroom had a bit of a flood while I was there, but the staff handled it very quickly and had the bathroom fixed within the hour. The location is nice, about a 20 minute walk from the Duomo and city center. It was a bit hard to find at first, but once located, the location is wonderful!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Dec 2017

Very friendly and kind staff, good location. The single rooms are good value. I would stay again!

×