Hotel Montmartre Clignancourt

Very Good 415 Total Reviews
Very Good 415 Total Reviews

14th Nov 2017

I don't understand the bad ratings for the location, it's quite central and the neighbourhood offers a bunch of great restaurants and other deals..

• dudafc9081
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
12th Nov 2017
4.9

1. A 6 floor building with no elevator. 2. My room floor was uneven in a way that if you let a tennis ball on one side it went to the other. 3. Small room, big bathroom, but smallest shower place ever. 4. Just an empty room with beds, 2 chair and 2 shelves, Nothing else. 5. Near the metro but not really safe. 6. I had a problem with the hot water and when talked to the guy at the reception he just said "there's nothing I can do". 7. Photos does not say exactly what it really is.

• Panama, Female, 25-30
30th Sep 2017

If you just need a place to rest after you have been walking all day this is the place. Staff is very friendly and It is really close to purple line station.

28th Sep 2017

I booked here by accident on the wrong night and they were very helpful and understanding so I highly recommend them for their quick response and willingness to help me and my wife on our vacation when they didn't have to. Thank you!!

• indesjr7655
  • USA, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2017
7.7

I loved that place it's good if you are planning to have a budget , the guy in the front desk was always really helpful. It's close to the metro station and there is a lot of markets around wich is nice to have . If you are looking for a fancy place to stay that is not your best option but if you are in Paris just to visit that is perfect !!

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2017
7.1

A very great place to stay. Everyone was helpful and took great care of my friend and I. The area isn't too bad. As long as you don't get home too late, it is safe. We saw some critters running about but that's to be expected in a city.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
20th Aug 2017

I had a nice stay at Montmartre Clignancourt hotel. The location was the biggest bonus as the hotel is 10 minutes walk from Montmartre itself and the nearest metro station is only 5 minutes away. The room was a good sized and cleaned every day. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Montmarte hotel to my friends andy anybody who wants to visit Paris.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
7th Aug 2017
7.4

Overall, a nice place to stay and it's very central to everything you want to see in Paris, especially with the metro lines. Staff did not provide us with much information when we checked in but we're nice and helped us out when we did have trouble/questions. May have had a mouse visit our room one night as we heard rustling coming from our plastic bags.

×