Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Since its beginning in 1992 from Thamel, it has flourished into one of the most reliable choices of budget hotels for travelers from all around the globe. Our strong focus on comfort and guest satisfaction has kept us continuously striving to better ourselves.
Hotel Nana is perfect for anyone looking for affordable/ budget accommodation at the center of the capital city, Kathmandu and has the unbeatable price to offer.
You can enjoy morning breakfast or an evening beverage on our rooftop terrace cafe with a panoramic view of the city. Attraction like the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Narayanhiti Palace, and Swayambhunath Temple are within the walking distance of Hotel Nana Thamel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>