Hotel Parma

Superb 7 Total Reviews

• gaudreauamanda19
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
3rd Aug 2018

My boyfriend and I loved Hotel Parma! We stayed here for two nights. Very affordable and we really liked this neighbourhood for easy access to great restaurants and the metro. The room was very clean and included a veranda outdoors. The hotel staff were very friendly and reached out to us a couple days before we arrived to check what time we’d like to check in and they accommodated our early check in. At night the hotel was very quiet. The air conditioning works great as well!

21st May 2018

My only gripe is when I wanted them to hold my luggage, they left it out in the open, instead of putting it behind the reception desk, or somewhere secure.

×