Hotel Rachel

Good 63 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2017
4.9

The service was not good. There is only one employee to do all the stuff, who doesn't speak even English (which is essential for the area of tourism). I paid for an ensuit room that it was with cold water.... I asked to solve this problem but it still occurred and made me lose my time to know Paris. Oh, I need to say: why the French citizen are so troublemakers??? They need to have patience and answer the questions of the customers in a polite way! The Hotel made my days in Paris stressful!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Really nice location - it takes a little to get into the centre of Paris, but it's easy to get to the metro, and the hotel is in a nice area of Hoche. It was nice and clean, the room was a lot larger than I was expecting! Although the bathrooms are outside they are clean and the showers were really nice with excellent pressure.

×