Hotel Rachel

• darinmilner8257
  • USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Feb 2018
4.0

The hotel staff tried to rip me off by saying the reservation was for the night before but the reservation I made through Hostel World shows clearly the correct date. The guy working in the office tried to act friendly while asking me to pay him for the night before and then for a more expensive room the night of the stay, After much arguing and discussion I insisted it was his mistake and I should not pay for two nights. He finally gave me the correct price but I advise everyone not to book

• tstruck19635559
  • Australia, Female, 41+
16th Feb 2018
7.1

First time in France had a cheery gentleman guide is from the train to a taxi (not) only to be RIPPED off, had to pay a fortune (didnt know the currency rate at the time) and had to pay cash, So beware. Only a quarter of the price via Uber to get back to the train.

×