Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bei Messen und Veranstaltungen in Rostock, insbesondere in der Stadthalle kann bis 7 Tage vor Anreise kostenfrei storniert werden.
Bei Buchungen mit mehr als 5 Zimmern ist keine Stornierung mehr möglich.
Die Stornierung gilt erst, wenn Sie schriftlich erfolgt und von uns akzeptiert und bestätigt wurde.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Are you looking for inexpensive accommodation for your family vacation, a cozy place to stay for your business trip or a long relaxing weekend - then you have come to the right place at the Hotel Rostock West in Kritzmow Park.
The Hotel Rostock West is located in Kritzmow, near the Hanseatic city of Rostock and the Baltic Sea resort of WarnemÃƒÂ¼nde. Rest and relaxation can be perfectly combined with the diverse offers and possibilities of the big city and the Baltic seaside resort. Thanks to the good transport links, you can be in the city center or on the beach in no time.
Hotel Rostock West - im Kritzmow Park Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
*** ARRIVAL INFORMATION *** !!! - ATTENTION SMART CHECK-IN - !!! Please provide your mobile phone number when booking. On the day of arrival you will receive a call or SMS with a PIN code for the check-in machine. Please note that only self-check-in is possible, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Check in from 10:00 to 17:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception hours: from 13:00 to 17:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 9.9 EUR per person per day.
No pets allowed.
No elevator available. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>