Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the heart of Paris, between the Louvre Museum and Châtelet, our 24 elegant air-conditioned rooms offer all modern comforts (flat screen TV, wifi, international TV channels, minibar) and sophisticated decoration.
A warm and helpful staff will help you live the “Paris” of business and leisure.
• Open 24h/24
• Check-in time : 2pm
• Check-out time : 11am
• 24 rooms
• Room suitable for disabled guests
• Air Conditionning
• Flat screen TV
• International TV channels
• Left Luggage
• Buffet breakfast
• Free Wifi
• Fax and printer at the reception (supplementary charge)
• Laundry service (supplementary charge)
Hotel Saint Honore Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
24 hour reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards + pre authorization 50€ night.
Taxes not included - city tax 1.88 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Minimum age restriction to make a booking is 18 years old. The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
Non-smoking hotel. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>