Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
IN CASE OF NO SHOW HOTEL SAMPAOLI WILL CHARGE THE FIRST NIGHT
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hotel is just a few minutes from the train station (Santa Maria Novella), a short walk from the Cathedral (Duomo) and a few meters from the Gallery of the Academy.
It is also situated close to the exposition center (Fortezza da Basso) and the convention palace.
Everything can be reached in a walking distance.
The most economical florentine parking (the parterre) is only 10 minutes walking in Piazza della LibertÃ .
The twelve rooms (8 are with bathroom) are comfortable, luminous and quiet.
In all rooms you'll be able to connect your laptop or telephone with our free wi-fi connection.
We are located on the 2nd floor without elevator.
Of course if you need our help we are happy to help everybody to carry their belongings upstairs.
Michela e Rosalia are happy to help with any suggestion and informations as well as with reservations at the museums like the Uffizi Gallery, the Academy ( Michelangelo's David), the Pitti Palace ( Palatina Gallery). View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>