Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the hotel surrounds are many restaurants, pubs, shops, and businesses and we are within walking distance to the main sights of Kathmandu such as Durbar Square, Freak Street and a short walk to the Tourist Bus Stop for services to other parts of Nepal.
We are only 25 minute drive from Kathmandu Tribhuwan International airport . We are also 25 minute drive to surrounding Kathmandu areas such as Bouddha Nath, Pashupati Nath and Patan Durbar Square.
From our rooftop terrace you can watch the sunrise and sunset over Kathmandu Valley as well as dine in our restaurant.
We cater to travellers and backpackers on budgets and our accommodation is cheap, clean and our service is warm and friendly, 24 hours a day. Our hospitality exemplifies our nations philosophy Athiti Devo Bhawa, Guests are like gods.
Our staff speak fluent English, and some speak Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, and of course, Nepali.
Hotel Silver Home offers:
4 Deluxe Rooms (single/double beds)
5 Standard Suite Rooms (single/double/twin/triple beds)
6 Normal Rooms (single/double/twin/triple beds)
1 Dormitory with 10 beds
The hotels restaurant serves a variety of continental, Nepali, Indian, Chinese as well as vegetarian dishes. Breakfast = US$2 View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Linen Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>