Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Skopje is among Europe's most entertaining and eclectic small capital cities. Skopje's new abundance of statuary, fountains, bridges, museums and other structures built to encourage a national identity has visitors' cameras snapping like never before and has defined the ever-changing city for the 21st century.
Hotel Square Skopje offers 10 new, recently renovated, comfortable rooms (single, double and triple rooms ), all equipped with: telephone line, free 24-hour’s internet connection, mini bar, both heating and air-conditioning, cable TV, private bathroom (Bath Tab + W.C.), hairdryer, day and afternoon room service, terrace.
Hotel Square Skopje Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, Visa and Mastercard.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.65 EUR per person per night.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>