Hotel Texas

Fabulous 405 Total Reviews

• amberjohns2632
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2018

Good location. Staff speak limited English. Only down fall, is that being a hotel I thought toilet would be in room, which it wasn’t. Good value for being central in Rome city.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2018

Hotel Texas was perfect for our stay in Rome. Very affordable, and in close proximity to Termini and other landmarks, we felt right at home with everything. Highly recommend if you’re looking for something low stress, cost effective and convenient for your time abroad in Rome.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2018
6.6

It looked for me a bit overused and dirty for this kind of money.

• USA, All Male Group, 31-40
28th Jun 2018
7.1

First, the Harry's Bar isn't part of this & about a 15 minute walk from here. The location is pretty good. The stairs to the desk was a bit of a hike when someone doesn't shut the door all the way, but the guy checking us in was wonderful at first & full of helpfulness. He did claim we booked a even though I had the email confirmation of what we booked. He got us in the correct room anyways. The showers are very tiny & the toilets... interesting. The wifi they have there is pretty much non exist

27th Jun 2018
7.7

We spent 2 nights here without any problem. I can suggest who are trying to find normal quality room.

• Vietnam, Female, 31-40
11th Jun 2018

It is a good place for family/couple who need a private room to for staying. The place is close but no so so close to the Termini, walkable in 7mins which is totally fine for me. With the money paid and what I get in the centre of Rome, I think it is value for money.

• c-paige8878
  • Canada, Female, 41+
10th Jun 2018

Great stay. Easy to find from train station. Very helpful and friendly staff. Rudy was the best with dining, wine and general advice as to how to best use our time in Rome. Rooms are small and simple but clean, quiet and comfortable.

• zoremarkosyan3405
  • USA, Female, 18-24
25th May 2018
2.9

Worst place I have ever stayed!!!! We got the private room and it was obvious the bathroom was not made to code/standard. The bothroom flooded while I showered, FLOODING THE INTIRE ROOM including and my belongings. Also, the manager/owner was very shady!!! Kept inisting we pay him cash. He kept saying the credit card machine is out dated (done on purpose so you pay cash). Told him credit card only so he took it with attitude. And it took 30minutes for him to copy our passports, very shady!!

• jppcarlos3742
  • USA, Male, 31-40
29th Apr 2018

Great Location!!! The staff is very attentive, polite and friendly. Tons of places to eat around, little corner stores to get essentials for the day, you can walk anywhere you want to from this place. Termini station is less than 10 min walk, also Reppublica station. I travel quite often to different places around the world, if you are a budget traveler as I am, this place will perfectly fit in your budget. Thanks for having me ;-)

×