Hotel Tokyo Palace

Superb 46 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 46 Total Reviews

15th May 2018

This hotel is the better choose in jaisalmer. My train was delayed and arrived around midnight so they picked up me to railway station. Staff are really nice and helpful, mainly Daniel who is an attend and great person. I did the Safari with them and was a amazing experience with good prices. The dorms are confortables with fan and security boxes. The owner is a really extraordinary person, he made my stay as if I were at home. Definitely I will stay again in this hotel in my next trip :)

27th Apr 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. The restaurant upstairs had good food and a very nice view of the fort and the city, and the rooms were kept nice and cold which was good to escape the heat. The staff was helpful and not too pushy when selling the desert Safari trip. I would stay here again.

×