Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations free of charge are possible until 4 days before arrival. In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 4 days notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one nights cost of accommodation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We need a valid credit card for guarantee (number + date of expiry)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Family run 4-star hotel located in the heart of Tyrol with a magnificent view of the mountains. Innsbruck, the Olympic city and capital of the federal country Tyrol, is at a distance of only 10 km and the Olympic skiing-area Seefeld is 15 km away.
The typical Tyrolese hospitality is especially in evidence at the Hotel Tyrolis. Modern comfort, traditional handicraft with love for detail and our heartfelt desire to make you feel at home in our house are the trademarks of our house.
At the Hotel Tyrolis the demanding guest definitely comes first. All our 34 rooms are tastefully styled and furnished.
We have a 80-bed-capacity.
6 Suites for 2-5 persons
3 Junior Suites
3 single rooms
5 triple rooms
11 double rooms
6 Superior double rooms
All our rooms are equipped with bath or shower, toilet, radio, cable television, direct-dial-telephone, room safe, minibar and hairdryer. For the most part our rooms have a balcony.
Enjoy our delicious cuisine in our Restaurant (closed on Mondays). Our offer reaches from Tyrolese specialities to international dishes.
Preparing your meals we pay special attention to freshness and quality of the products used. The right meal calls for the right drink. Our cellar has got quite a lot to offer. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>