Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the group wishes to cancel the reservation made, they are required to inform the hotel at least two weeks before the first night of the reserved stay or the hotel will charge 50% of the complete price.
In case the group wants to reduce the number of rooms reserved, it is also mandatory to inform the hotel at least two weeks before the first night of the stay or 50% for each unoccupied reserved room will be charged.
If the group does not require all reserved rooms on check-in but did not inform the hotel before, the complete price for all reserved rooms is due.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please note that:
Check in is from 14H
Check out is by 12h
The cancellation policy is 72 hours before the day of arrival
Credit cards are accepted: Visa, American Express and Mastercard
Groups are accepted View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>