Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Villa Sunset is located in the heart of Boracay´s 'White Beach', just about one minute walk to the beach. Villa Sunset offers a tranquil and intimate atmosphere.
It is near to the beach but quiet, secure and not windy.
Your Leisure Apartment is elegantly decorated and fully furnished with your own terrace overlooking the pool. The apartment have cable TV, telephone, shower, air conditioning, and a fully stocked fridge.
Your nice * Nicely furnished leisure Apartment in the Boutique Hotel Villa Sunset
* With your own Terrace/ Balcony
* Wind protected, no loud music from nearby Beach
* Pool and Pool Bar
* Free Towels for the Beach
* Lunch and Dinner available at the dining area above pool
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 04:00 to 12:00.
Reception Desk: 06:00-22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes included in the room rate.
Pet friendly(Pets are allowed in the room)
If more than one children or children is above 7 years old, the price for the additional children is 560 Pesos per night.(No additional children in Superior Double Bed Private Ensuite is allowed)
No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area.
Breakfast not included View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>