Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Incase of no-show or cancellation in 24 hours advance first night of the reservation is applied.
Minimun 2 days in advance need to be book.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Yambu is located just 8 km from Tribhuvan International Airport, near Thamel; the tourist hub of Kathmandu and one of the most happening places in town.
Happening in a sense that almost every tourist who visits Kathmandu will at least visit thamel once. Thamel is one of the major tourist destinations where there are shopping centers, banks, and hotels and lodges. Hotel Yambu is also located in Thamel from where you can view the natural scene and magnificent Himalayan ranges from the top of hotel.
With the spacious room and homely environment, rooms in our hotel are designed to feel like your own home. All rooms have full AC, attached bathroom, and Wi-Fi connection. Each room has wooden floors, and a separate drawers to keep your belongings, and a TV for your entertainment. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>