Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Completely renovated with a ligt, Hotel de Lyon will welcome you with 50 modern and comfortable rooms, equipped with bath or shower, wc, tv, and free wifi access
quiet conference rooms in a natural daylight environment are at your disposal for workshops or seminars. They can welcome from 4 to 55 people.
The Grand Salon will open by the end of June 2006 .
The Hotel de Lyon team shall be pleased to welcome your seminars and business meetings in an agreeable and dynamic environment.
Situated midway between the Alps and the French Riviera, at the crossroads of the Vercors mountain and the Ardèche and Provence regions, the city of Valence offers you a lot of opportunities for sightseeing and leisure activities.
A ride on horseback, a canoeing outing on the river Rhône or just strolling around the tourist quarter of Valence, these are all within short or walking distance from the hotel.
In the town-centre, you can visit picturesque markets, the Jouvet Park and many other monuments which make the charm and reputation of Valence.
Check in time: 12.00 pm
Check out time: 11:30 pm
Please get in touch with the property to notify your arrival time
48hours before arrival
breakfast is not included in on-line room rates View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Breakfast Not Included
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Business Centre
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>