Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 31 days before the date of arrival, the establishment will charge 8% of the entire stay.
If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 8 days before the date of arrival, the establishment will charge 35% of the entire stay.
If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 1 day before the arrival date, the establishment will charge the entire stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel de Montaña El Pelícano is located on the slopes of the Chirripó National Park, the highest point in the country at 3,821 M.S.N.M.
A magical place at the base of the Talamanca Mountain Range, characterised by our excellence and high level of attention to each and every one of our visitors. We are located in the community of San Gerardo de Rivas, Pérez Zeledón, considered the birthplace of rural tourism in Costa Rica. We are privileged with the imposing and impressive views and landscapes that surround us, in addition to the varied presence of both flora and fauna.
Hotel de Montaña El Pelicano Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorised your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 5 USD per person per day.
No pets. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>