Hotel de la Buffa

• gracealbenesius1361
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2018
2.6

Our room was not ready when we arrived, but that was the least of our worries. The only employee there led us to our room to store our bags, it was the dirtiest accommodation I have ever seen. The hotel was different than the depicted photos online. My friends and I felt so uncomfortable so we immediately left. I had paid around 80€ for a deposit and I received a sketchy email from the hotel manager saying that he would refund me if I returned to speak with him.

• Norway, Male, 18-24