Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel on Mokhovoy is located on Mokhovaya street in the city centre of St Petersburg. Every house on the street belongs to St Petersburg cultural and historical heritage. Many famous Russian persons lived here at different times, therefore, each house has a commemorative plaque. There is a Summer garden beside the hotel (700 metres on foot), 7 minutes of walk to the circus on Fontanka and the house-Museum of Anna Akhmatova. Musical Theater Oleg Pogudin, Museum of the History of The troops of the Western military district, friendship Park Garden, Maltsev market, to Palace Square are also nearby of the hotel. There are an atmospheric cider house and a cafe-confectionery 'Bizet' in the neighbourhood, where you can spend time and enjoy delicious drinks and desserts.
Hotel on Mokhovoy offers very comfortable rooms for the guests. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a minibar, and a TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and all necessary toiletries.The hotel offers tasty breakfasts, free Wi-Fi, shuttle service and tourist excursions.
Hotel on Mokhovoy Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your cards.
Breakfast is not included in price, it costs 250 RUB per person per day.
24 hours reception.
Children under 18 years of age should be accompanied by a parent. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>