Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 day cancellation policy.
Guests under 18 years of age are only allowed if the entire property is booked and there is adequate adult supervision.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located within walking distance of the down town center (8 small blocks). This area is anchored by a beautiful, historical courthouse and the grounds that surround it. On the grounds of the Courthouse Plaza there are frequent events year-round like live music, art fairs, antique shows, auto shows, etc. Surrounding the Plaza are restaurants, shops, bars with live music, and more. This Plaza is the 'go-to' spot in town.
Our large living room, kitchen, and dining room offer plenty of space to hang out. Breakfast is included but you can also cook a meal, make a sandwich, put things in the fridge.
Outside we offer a front porch and in the back a variety of seating from hanging around the fire pit to sitting around getting to know people or catching up on Facebook at the picnic tables or deck table.
You will feel so at home here that you will forget you aren't home. Come see us!
House in the Pines Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included.
We aren't always on the property but can meet you upon your arrival. Getting an ETA from you and then a second ETA about 10-15 minutes before you arrive will help this rendezvous to run smoothly.
24 hour on-call Reception.
No children under 18 at this time, unless the whole property is booked.
Smoking in designated a
WI-FI, A/C, full use of kitchen
There are lockers for safekeeping of your valuables.
Parking is on the wide, tree-lined street. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>