Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Houseboats are unique in the world to Kashmir valley. For the visitor to Srinagar, staying in a houseboat is an out-of-world experience. Houseboat Sweet Star came into being during the British Era when the Maharaja of Kashmir refused them permission to build on dry land. The resourceful Britishers took to the water, living in ornate houseboats. The style has hardly changed from the first houseboat built by Mr. Conard in 1888 right down to boats being built today and Since then the houseboat become mascots of Kashmir Tourism and gained worldwide acclaim.
If your dreams include a sojourn on a houseboat in Kashmir, Kingfishers darting between the blossoming lotus and snowcapped mountains lining the horizon and each day concluded by sunset of copper and gold, then imagine yourself on River Jehlum. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Beauty Salon
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>