Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We Accept Group Bookings
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
No other hotel in Srinagar charms with the Zaindari Palace spirit
An aura of grandeur fills bedrooms and suites that satisfy every aspiration. Many include a breathtaking view of Dal Lake
In a moment of quiet reflection, admire a scene that lives in your memory forever.
If there is any place on earth that can be crowned as the Empress of natural beauty that would undoubtedly be Kashmir.
Houseboat Zaindari Palace form an indelible part of the scenery of the Dal Lake that are always ready to take tourists to a romantic and peaceful ride of the lake and soothe their nerves as the houseboat floats over the slightly rippling waters. They also offer some of the most exotic views of the splendid scenery of the Dal Lake.
Rightly called as the Heaven on Earth this small valley along the Himalayan range is testimony to how gorgeous and giving nature can be. Of the numerous enthralling attractions of Kashmir Valley is the breathtakingly beautiful Dal Lake. Covering an area of 26 square km, 8 km in length and 4 kms wide, it is the second largest lake of Jammu and Kashmir and an important tourist attraction.
Surrounded by pleasing vegetation made up of gardens and orchards and wrapped up with fresh cool breeze, this lake is best explored and enjoyed in a houseboat. Houseboats in Dal Lake is an integral part of its existence and offers a memorable stay and experience that lasts a lifetime. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>