Houston International Hostel

Very Good 342 Total Reviews

• sfd30017900
  • USA, Male, 31-40
13th Sep 2018

This place has a great international feel to it. I have travelled all over the world and it really transported me to another place while I was staying there. They charge 14.95 a night, so if you pay something on hostelworld.com, be aware that they will still ask for that. I think there must be some miscommunication. I am vegan and the proximity of the men's dorm to the kitchen can be bothersome if someone has the doors open and the main area is leather hornish, but for the location is comfy.

×