Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
one night is charged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
the City Centre Hostel Huaraz is located in quiet area, closer to Banks ATMs Shops minimarkets Bus Stations and other facilities, the Hostel is located in safe and quiet area as there are many public buildings there are watchmen and they guard the street so its very safe location, also there are bank securities and completely safe, you can walk just one block to Plaza de Armas, and the main avenue.
We offer shared and private rooms. Each room is wide spacious for your belongings, self-ventilated with city view, warm as the floor is wooden, comfortable beds, sanitized after each use. As Huaraz city hosts adventureers so the Trekkers Climbers feel comfortable with their adventure logistics.
Huaraz City Centre's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 18%
The reception is open from 05:00 am to 22:00 pm
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
We do not accept customers younger than years of age 12. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>