Hub Hostel

9.3
Superb 30 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Nov 2018

Location is ideal if you want to head into the city but like it a bit quieter, only let down is there isn’t anywhere near for a quick bite to eat so you have to head towards the city. Room was ideal but no plug next to the bed was a real pain in the arse. Overall I enjoyed my stay there and would definitely recommend for future stayers.

• jenniferworth04685
  • England, Couple, 31-40
20th Oct 2018

I have nothing but great things to say about the staff at Hub Hostel. Michael and another lovely guy (so sorry I've forgotten your name!) went above and beyond to help us out when our flight was delayed and didn't get in until the middle of the night. Great room and comfy bed, good facilities. Only downside was being woken up all through the night by loud guests yelling & slamming doors. Maybe the hostel can get anti slamming mechanisms on the doors? Overall great stay.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Oct 2018

Had an amazing stay here. The staff are awesome. The beds are comfy.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
18th Oct 2018

The receptionist who checked me in was really kind and nice. Very clean. Definitely the best hostel in Melbourne.

• Slovakia, Male, 25-30
12th Oct 2018

Very nice and helpfull staff, clean hostel with good location and transport options.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

My partner and I had such a great stay at Hub Hostel. Its is located not too far from the city center and was a fantastic place for us to stay. It was clean, such good value for money and the staff were so excellent and welcoming. The tram stop is right out front and is so close to everything. Would definitely stay again.

• meierthies8410
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
6th Oct 2018

Hi all, I just can recommend Hub Hostel a 100 %. I've stayed their with my fiancé in a lovely double room for almost a week and it was a true blessing! We resided in Anna House, which is more a flatshare than it is a hostel - we got to share a seperate kitchen and bathroom (with a bathtub!) with only 4 other people and we were surrounded by a beautiful little garden. Special shoutouts to Iggy who is a true gem and overall just great at his job :-) I'd go back there at any time!

• memiller19764691
  • Canada, Male, 41+
4th Oct 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this place. It was clean, convenient, and even had free parking outside from 6:30 PM to eight in the morning. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

• stitcheroo
  • England, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2018

I enjoyed my stay here. The owner was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is new and I think it has great potential. Unfortunately there were no individual plug sockets next to each bed. The bathrooms are unisex which is fine except I had to see a guy peeing because he hadn’t closed the cubicle door (not the hostel’s fault). They did also run out of toilet paper in the morning. Mattress protectors would be a good idea to consider. Otherwise clean, safe and a great hostel! I would recommend.

• nataliemmontague6901
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
26th Aug 2018

The staff are extremely nice and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

×