Hue Amazing HomeStay

Fabulous 374 Total Reviews

• elanmatityahu6879
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2017

Hue amazing homestay was amazing. They have family dinners where they eat with the guests. They can help you book flights, bikes, and anything else. The owner Duyen is the nicest guy and after I had been ripped off on a motorbike, though he couldn't help me get my money back, he helped inspect the bike in the morning before I went to hoi an. He added me on Facebook and throughout the journey met up with me and my friends when we were close by. We even all went out for drinks in hoi an.

11th Sep 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. Unfortunately time was short on my Vietnam trip. Otherwise I would have spent more nights at this great homestay. The location is just right. The family is truly wonderful and has your best interests at heart when helping you with local sights and suggestions for transportation to your next city.

29th Aug 2017
8.0

Stayed here on a quick stopover on our way to Hoi An. Great value for the price. Helped arrange a trustworthy bike tour over the Hai Van Pass and prepared an early breakfast for us. Very kind and helpful!

• nachomn12956
  • Spain, All Male Group, 25-30
28th Aug 2017

Very nice family, very good breakfast, air conditioner, lockers and a very good price. What else can a backpacker ask for?

• Spain, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Aug 2017
5.1

Rooms too hot, air conditioners off, so, boiling rooms. Not really clean.

17th Aug 2017
6.6

The hostel has a good location in town and you can rent a bike to get to the center quickly. The room was okay but nothing special. The family/staff is nice but we didn't feel home there. We just stayed a night so it was fine but I wouldn't stay there much longer...

13th Aug 2017

Lovely people, really so helpful and friendly, will do anything for you if you have a problem. Great single room with en suite and a blessed A/C.

9th Aug 2017
7.4

I think best value for money in Hue. It's cheap (incl. breakfast and is in a good location) and clean. Beds are comfy. Biggest con is the lack of atmosphere and thats there is not a nice common area to hangout.

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
8th Aug 2017

Great value, lovely and funny staff. Great wifi, good enough AC. Great location, too. Just remember that this isn't a hotel, it is someone's home. Don't freak out if a child pees on the floor or something else happens. It seems to be very popular accommodation and no wonder why. Highly recommended!

• charlotteingle
  • England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

100% stay here! Amazing family so lovely, sorted all our trips and activities for us. Very helpful with our moped ride from hue to hoi An, rented the mopeds from them, and they helped us out of the city and showed us the way and made sure we were ok when we made it to hoi An. Also they provide a city tour on the mopeds where they take you to some amazing sights! AMAZING FREE BREAKFAST! Delicious huge pancakes!! Would stay again!

×