Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is located in the center of Lisbon, at one of the most prestigious and historic squares – Marques de Pombal. From our hostel you have all the transports you need and only 1 minute away. In the same street you have a bus station that takes you to the main points of Lisbon. Additionally, in just two minutes, you can cross the roads and go to the metro station or you can also accelerate the pace and take a taxi or Uber at any part of the street. Thanks to our strategic location, you are one step closer to explore Lisbon’s greatest hidden gems from historic sights to edgy and cosmopolitan places!
Our hostel has 5 rooms with a total of 28 beds. In every room, the beds are decorated with a set of pillows with edgy patterns for you to sleep in style and comfortably. Moreover, each top bed features an organisation set for you to easily keep your belongings next to you. The rooms are also equipped with tables including plugs extensions where you can charge all your devices. Furthermore, all beds are set with small led lights that won't keep you from doing your things without bothering the other guests.
Hype Lisbon Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 16:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Key Card Access
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>