Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located at only 150 meters from the Central Station (all Shuttle buses from and to the airport starts from here)and at only 10 meters from the metro stop of the yellow line M3 Sondrio. From here you can easily reach every point of the city: the Duomo, La Scala, Brera, the Sforzesco castle, all major hospitals, the universities and all the movida's areas.
We will be happy to give you a map of the city and all the information you need. I Am Here is the ideal solution for those looking for a comfortable and economic accommodation, whatever is the reason of your journey is. All our rooms have a shared bathroom and are equipped with: TV 32’’, WiFi connection and hairdryer.
I Am Here-Central Station's Policies & Conditions:
Please note - check in at Via Melchiorre Gioia 71
Check-in from 14.00 till 21.00
The check-in after 21.00 will have an extra charge:
€ 10,00 from 21.00 till 00.00
€ 20,00 from 00.00
ALL THE CHECK-IN AFTER 21.00 MUST BE CONFIRMED BY US.
Check out: 11.00 am
Cancellation Policy: 2 days
City Taxes not included (2.00 euro extra per person per night)
Store luggage available at the check-out/check in from 08.00 till 21.00 cost € 2,00 per piece
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception Available from 08:00 until 21:00
Please note that the check-in takes place at: Via Melchiorre Gioia 71 (metro stop - Sondrio) View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>