Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free all u can make pancakes
Free Margaritas at Sandbar on State Street
Free Club admission
Please note. Dorm beds are only allowed occupancy by current registered students or international travelers. You must provide a valid and current student ID or non US passport at check in or a key card can not be issued.
All other guest that do not have current student ID , may book a private room.
All guests must be 18 or older to stay on the premises
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Taxes not included - 12.00% Transient Occupant Tax plus an additional bed tax
Breakfast included: all you can eat, make your own pancakes.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>