Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Barrio Antiguo means “Old Neighborhood”. This zone is trendy and fashionable with the locals with its chic cafes, art galleries and antique shops. It’s also becoming an alternative night spot in Monterrey. Drink beer from a really big bottle 'caguama' in Café Iguana, some mezcal in the terrace of Casa Morelos or micro-brewed beer in Almacén 42.
Sundays you will find a street market full of food and antique objects. Walk to MARCO, contemporary art museum or to Santa Lucia/Fundidora river park.
Our female, male and mix dorms are designed to give privacy by a capsule style beds, new mattresses and 100% cotton bedclothes. Every bed has a side table, a LED reading light and a power socket, so you can charge your PC or phone. No worries about get upstairs, we have designed really comfortable stairs for our bunkbeds. Every room has available lockers, ceiling fan and a hot/cold air conditioner by night.
Ikali Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please inform your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - 16%.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 50 MXN per person per day.
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is: from 8 am to 10 pm.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
We do not accept customers older than 40 years of age.
It is required to present an official ID with photo.
Pets are not allowed. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>