Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thanks to the geographical position of Alessandria, the structure becomes an excellent base from which to discover all of the Monferrato with its landscape of rolling hills covered with vineyards and ancient villages with castles steeped in history. This area has recently become a World Heritage Site.
Alessandria is also the culmination of AutoZug that allows travelers to Central Europe to travel with car and motorcycle in tow, and being our city at the center of an important crossroads, the hostel can be a great base to move towards important cities such as Turin, Milan and Genoa, which are less than an hour's journey by car or by train.
Cyclists will find suitable spaces for bicycles and support for minor maintenance.
The hostel can accommodate 70 people distributed in rooms with 1, 2 and 4 beds with shared bathroom or 6, 8 and 10 beds with en suite bathroom. The most spacious rooms are also used to give hospitality to families and groups of people. Rooms 1, 2 and 4 beds are accessible to the handicapped.
This hostel is reserved for members AIG and Hostelling International.
You can become a Member upon arrival at the hostel and have the AIG Card valid for 1 YEAR from the date of issue by paying the fee of 2,00 EUR.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00.
Please contact the hostel if you wish to arrive at a different time.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Children under 5 are free overnight.
For the towels is due an extra fee of 2 euro.
Bed linen is included in the price.
It is possible to buy a kit for personal hygiene for the price of 3 Euros.
Breakfast not included, you can buy it for an extra 2 to 3 euro. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>