Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With Hyde Park at the end of the street, these London apartments make a great accommodation option for guests who wish to be near to amenities and attractions whilst sticking to a budget. The surrounding neighbourhood is filled with eateries and convenient public transport connections.
These simple studios offer the essential facilities to live like a local, with kitchen areas that enable you to self cater if you wish. The apartments feature kitchenware, microwave and oven.
Imperial Court Studios Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Please note that the credit card holder name must match the guest's name. If you are not the owner of the credit card used to make the reservation, please contact the property in advance.
Breakfast not included.
Reception & key collection: 24 Hours, Address: 55 Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, London, W2 3JN.
Guests are required to present a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
We do not accept guests under 18 years, children 4 - 6 years old can be accommodate with guests (without any extra bed).
The double room features a double bed View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>