Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups must be reserved on individual bases with contact and checking of availability via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have special prices for groups of 20 or more people!!! which stay for min. 2 days.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For groups follow these steps:
1. please contact us by emial at email@example.com in order to veryfy availability - in your email infrom us of special needs during your stay: how many rooms, for how many people, for how many nights (program of stay)breakfasts, diners, suppers, trips etc
2. you will receive confirmation of availability with estimation of your stay with amount of non-refundeble deposit needed.
3. you will receive also receive account number to which you will be asked to deposit founds.
4. your reservation will be valid for two weeks from the moment you received instructions how much and to which account deposit. If we will not receive deposit your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
5. groups are only accepted upon earlier arrangements and deposit for reservation. This is to avoid fake reservations.
6. Groups which stay at our place for 2 or more nights receive special price and discounts.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Impresja Krasiczyn we organize one of the nicest WEDDING CEREMONIES serving mainly Polish Cosine. In Impresja Krasiczyn we also organize conferences, feasts of many different types, family and friends reunions as well as all sorts of trips of south-eastern Poland and Ukraine.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival
Check In: 4.00 pm (earlier if rooms were not occupied the night before)
Check Out: 10.00 am
Method of Payment upon arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is not included but meals can be ordered in advance. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Bicycle Hire
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>