Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is no deposit return for bookings cancelled less than 2 weeks before arrival.
There are no refunds for bookings cancelled within a week of arrival, the full amount is payable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A deposit of half the total cost is required for group bookings.
The remainder is due 1 week prior to arrival.
We offer a discount for bookings in excess of 12 people.
We can offer catering for your group as desired,locals tours, biking tours, walking tours, trekking and more.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer clean, quaint accommodation with a friendly atmosphere. We have a roof terrace, balconies and beautiful garden all overlooked by the surrounding mountains and their abundant Inca ruins. We welcome independent travellers, couples, families and groups with accommodation to meet all needs.
There is so much to see in Ollantaytambo (or Ollanta to the locals). You can visit a number of ruins for free as well as the main site for which you need a ticket. There's a beautiful trail to an Inca pool, the town itself is build on Inca foundations and many walls and doorways are being used today. Close by is the beautiful town of Chinchero, Moray and the famous salt flats of Maras. We are also half way to Machu Picchu from Cusco, so you can enjoy some time here from either direction. Make sure you schedule enough time to see everything and relax in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Hope to see you soon!
We offer airport transfers from Cusco, please ask.
Important: No it's possible used the kitchen. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>