Interflat Hostel & Apartments

Very Good 863 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
10th Aug 2018
3.7

For me was one of the worst experiences in a hostel. My clothes were stolen in the second day from my bed. To go to some of the rooms, guests have to pass in my room. we can't rest with this constant people movement, even during the night. I found some fleas on my sheets. I didn't feel safe in this hostel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2018
4.9

Don’t stay here, staff are only good thing here. Our room had been infested with bed bugs, which isn’t their fault, but they still checked us into the room. Luckily we checked our beds and we were moved on our first night. No air conditioners and our room had no fans so it was stifling hot every night, having windows open means you have extremely loud traffic noise all night from the main road. Slept max 4hrs each night, it was awful. Bathrooms are gross and showers don’t hold temperature.

• France, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2018

We spent an amazing week in Interflat Hostel. Very good location and facilities. Love you Niki & Anna ❤️ Andy & Marco The french troublemakers

• mpassamard9393
  • France, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2018

Incredible stay!! Amazing people!! Thanks a lot!! Love you Anna! Love you Niki!❤️ See you!!

• taylahj246373
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2018
5.4

We were unable to stay in the property, as it was infested with bed bugs. While we know this wasn’t the hostels fault, they knew that the place was covered in bed bugs and still let us check in. A pair we were with had their belongings covered in bugs and were bitten. We were provided with a refund and our deposit (although begrudgingly). We appreciate that the situation was difficult and are grateful for the refund but the whole situation could have been have been in a much better manner.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2018

I was lucky to meet some people in the hostel but others had stayed before and didn't find it sociable as there is no common area despite one table in the kitchen and two armchairs by the computers. The bathroom and toilets were reasonably clean and the room fine. The room faced the street and had no AC so it was quite noisy at night. The kitchen power went off twice because you can't use more than 2 appliances at once apparently. Overall though fine

• Sheralee
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2018
8.0

The staff at this hostel are amazing! So helpful. I did get bed bugs but on my third day there, but then the hostel professionally fumigated. I stayed there another three nights after because it's the one place I knew wouldn't have bed bugs in a Budapest that's infested. The facilities are so so, get a bit gross when the hostel fills up. The bed rooms are open and have pretty good space, but there are not really social areas. I do rate the location though and the staff.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2018
8.0

I only had a short sleepover here and as the hostel is right next to one of the main train stations, it's perfectly suited for just that. The dorms are located in a former apartment building, so you will have to cross other rooms to get to your own, which is a bit of a bother, especially at night. I wasn't too impressed with the bathroom either, which was too tiny for the amount of people in the doorms. However, the staff was nice and the facilities are well-kept and reasonably clean.

21st Jul 2018

Fan in the room, computer/printer access, all the basics. The Wi-Fi didn't reach my bed on the far side of the room, but other than that, great.

• boldis1001482
  • Hungary, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2018

FINE, NICE, CLEAN HOSTEL ! :) Good location, frendly staff. Well equiped kitchen.

×