Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A policy is still under management committee final stages.Guests should continue with their bookings
Additional Terms and Conditions
Youth hostel welcomes all guests from all countries.
All guests are asked to communicate to International youth hostel by email and by phone that they have give us flight number, thier arrival date and time at Entebbe Airport or at Bus station in Kampala city.
Alcoholic drinks you drink reasonably is allowed.
Foreign money exchange in All Banks is available plus ATM machines are available just near Mengo hospital, a walkable distance from our youth hostel.
We arrange Airport taxi pick up for all our guests at Entebbe Airport Uganda, so please contact our office to arrange one to avoid getting lost or call our office to whenever you land at Entebbe Airport Uganda. Guests pay for Airport taxi pick up.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
WIFI is free to all guests at our accommodation for our guests. International youth hostels Uganda offers a unique services which are and on International and local level.
The clean and bright premises offers a warm welcome to the tourist whether young or old and has a mixture of single, double and dormitory rooms. lunch and dinner are available and prepared by well-trained staff. Lunch is from 1:00pm to 2:00pm, dinner/supper 7:00pm to 8:00 pm. Tour and travel information desk works 24 hours.
The hostel can accommodate up to 100 people with bathrooms for men and women, we also have a common room with TV and a tourist information desk with details on all the 8 national parks in Uganda. Tourists programms/arrangements, specially to national parks.
We also offer good conference facilities for meetings and seminars.
Please note we do not welcome alcohol into the premises.
Looking for a good place to stay in Kampala at a reasonable price then stay with us!
Car hire to all national parks like Bwindi and others in Uganda is:US$120per day travel.
Permit to Bwindi Gorrillas national park/forests is: US$500per person.
The remaining parks you entry fees,accommodation, meals.
Contact us by phone and by email after booking if you have any questions!
Volunteers Welcome. Please contact us directly to organise this. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>