Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. You may cancel your booking up to 72 hours before arrival. Please do so directly with the reception 01463241962. If you wish to cancel by email then please do so at least 7 days prior to your arrival.
2. All group bookings must be paid in full 28 days prior to arrival, any changes or cancellations must be done before this time.
3. Deposits are never refunded.
4. In the event of a no-show without cancellation, we have the right to charge your credit card for the first night's stay where you have booked accommodation with us or for the full price of the tour or other non-accommodation travel service in accordance with your booking conditions.
5. Your contract is with Hostel Accommodation Limited. It is our responsibility to provide you with the services.
6. In the highly unlikely event of a problem arising, our liability to you, if any, is limited to the deposit and that reservation fee you paid.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a 10.00 security deposit taken at check-in. This will be returned when you leave the hostel.
Any group large or small, what ever the event we can cater for you and make your stay one to remember!
Be it work or pleasure we will ensure your stay with us is the best.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>