Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Inzozi Africa House offers a range of accommodations, which provide guests with a beds in form of dorms, single, twin and double rooms as well as morning breakfast. Our house provides great value accommodations, peaceful and quiet place, a fun atmosphere, excellent customer service and a wealth of information about what to see and do while staying in Rwanda, the land of thousand hills.
Inzozi Africa House also provides to traveller lower-priced, lovable, sociable and comfortable accommodation. We offer a reasonable priced rooms and our target market is youth, solo traveller and backpackers. For budget traveller, Inzozi Africa House is ideal place to rent a bed, bunk bed in a dormitory, bathroom with hot showers, lounge and a full furnished kitchen. Rooms can be private, mixed or/and single- sex. If you are an independent traveller and are hoping to meet other folks like yourself, this is your best place.
Breakfast and WiFi are included in the price, there is a kitchen for guests.
Inzozi Africa House B&B Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day (24h) before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Payment by using credit card - surcharge 3% of transaction.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>