Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in center of Tehran the house is in walking distance (3-4 minutes) from two main metro stations (Mofateh & Haft-e Tir) of metro line one that is the most useful metro line in Tehran. Old American embassy and Artists Park are 10 minutes walking towards south. Several cafes, a big mall (Yas Market) and a cinema are in walking distance.
You will stay in lovely, newly-renovated and spacious rooms that have big windows. Showers and toilets are shared, yet enough in number and very clean. Delicious breakfast (with super-fresh (just-baked) bread and home-made jam) and free WiFi are included. Contrary to the crammed dorms of hostels in Tehran, all of our rooms are big.
Iran Cozy Hostel policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival at 6pm.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .Please advise us in advance of your time of arrival.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>