Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Irkutskie Berega is set in Oktyabrsky district, which allows the tourist to reach the historical center in 5 minutes. For daily household needs there is a supermarket Luck, a fitness room and a lunch-cafe Celentano
Tourists interested in history and architecture like the monument Kopeyka located on Trilissera Street, the Decembrists' Square with the Assumption Church and the tank Irkutsk Komsomolets. Quite near is 130 quarter or as it is also called Irkutsk Sloboda - a zone of historical development, where several dozen monuments of the history of Irkutsk and Russia. Going to the side of the embankment and moving along the street you will get to the rather popular place of rest of the townspeople, Yunost Island, located in the middle of the Angara River, with equipped walking paths, playgrounds, amusement park. After walking in the historic part of the city, you can dine at the very popular restaurant Love Story with a picturesque interior and enjoy a dish of Chinese, Italian, American and Japanese cuisine. Or choose a less expensive institution called Rumyano pies, where you will be offered traditional Russian pies.
The rooms of the hotel are equipped with everything necessary for living, from a comfortable bedroom to a full kitchen, with the possibility of cooking. From the service: cleaning the premises, changing towels, lifting luggage, ordering and delivery of hot food from the restaurant to the room. The yard territory of the apartment-hotel is guarded around the clock, there is an underground parking.
Irkutskie Berega Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 250 RUB per person per day.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>