Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In fact each room is dedicated to a different artist, which makes them specially personalized and distinguishes them from the anonymous rooms of Hotel.
Having just a few rooms, The Isoco also offers a friendly, familiar and welcoming atmosphere.
The rooms have ocean views of Taormina and are oufitted with air conditioning, TV- video/satellite, refrigerator, clock-radio and digital safe.
From the rooms you exit to a large Mediterranean garden with both fruit trees and flowering trees such as Citrus and Oleander, where between the greenery and the silence hang the hammocks which can facilitate your passage between reality and dreams.
Some rooms are equipped with a kitchenette, where if you so desire you can prepare romantic candlelight dinners which you can enjoy on the balcony or in the garden under the moon and the stars which illuminate the landscape of Taormina.
The owner of Taormina’s Isoco Guest House wishes you an unforgettable vacation and a fantastic stay.
Isoco Guest House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Showers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>