JJs Yard

Superb 339 Total Reviews

• staceymarkham7586
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2018

JJs yard was amazing! I loved absolutely everything about it and could not fault it. The staff were my favorite thing about the stay. I recommend staying here and I hope to be back

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2018

Great spot great people and just over all great time.

• Angelica_96
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2018

Had an absolutely amazing time at JJ’s! The all round atmosphere is FAB and Jay and Lorena really make this hostel special! Definitely the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in and we will be back!!!!

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2018

Only stayed at JJ’s for one night and fell in love with the hostel and Lagos as a town. Jay and Lorena were so welcoming and kind, making sure guests felt involved with each other. Great location, bar crawl every night, nice common area, a cosy and family vibe to the hostel. The atmosphere at JJ’s was one of the best out of the many hostels I’ve stayed in. I am so excited to return for a longer stay next year ❤️

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2018

Amazing people, so friendly and helpful. Good facilities in a good location.

• aswierczewski97075
  • USA, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2018

Amazing experience staying here! The staff are some of the friendliest people I have ever met! I came alone and from the moment I arrived I never felt alone. I ended up extending my stay (as did a lot of other guests) and they were very accommodating! They were very helpful in finding things to do and recommending places to see and restaurants! I will definitely be back!

18th Jun 2018

One of the best hostels I’ve ever been to! And for atmsorohere wise it is number 1! Jay and lorena are the kindest people you will ever meet from the first minute they treat you as family and are always there for help or anything you ever need! So much love from them and that’s what made my stay so great! I actually ended up extending my stay it was so good. Location is great, bar crawls every night, you will not regret staying in JJ’s yard!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2018

Words can’t even describe how fantastic a time I had at JJ’s yard! Jay and Lornena were amazing hosts, they make sure you’re well cared for and had so many awesome recommendations for things to do. The hostel was cozy so being a solo traveler it was so easy to meet people and make friends. There was a pub crawl every night so there were always opportunities to meet people. The location was also perfect. A short walk to everything especially the beaches. I would come back in a heart beat!

• hughesemma523179
  • USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2018

Our stay at JJs exceeded our expectations. The staff go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable, safe, and feel welcomed. Everyone in the hostel is extremely inclusive and easy to get alone with. J and his wife went out of there way every time we saw them to make sure our stay was going well and gave us reccomendations on what to do. Highly recommend!

• xjakedavis5100
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2018

My girlfriend and I had a private room at JJs 2 and absolutely loved our time there. The beds were a bit squeaky but so be it. The crew staying across the two JJs are more like a family than travelers and every night theres drinking games in the common room before a free pub crawl - shout outs to Frida and Katiya for their warm hospitality and good vibes. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Jay is the most fantastic host I've ever met. Unbelievably chill and oozing out cool. Will be back one day!

×