JJs Yard

Superb 305 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 305 Total Reviews

7th Apr 2018

You feel very welcomed because the owners are very nice and helpful. They have all of what you can expect from an hostel, free laundry, clean room, great location etc.

• Mosesgoeskiing
29th Mar 2018

Probably the best hostel experience I've ever had (and this comes after two 4+ month backpacking trips). It was a blast and you bet I'll be back if I'm ever in the area.

21st Mar 2018

Great Staff. J, Lorena, and Rickie were very helpful in accomodating me. It really felt like home! I stepped on a sea urchin the second day in Lagos (apparently rare) and they did everything they could to help me out. Btw. Feets good!😁 Nice pub crawls led by Rickie. So nice I havent had a sip of booze since I left hah!

• mollyjones92
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2018

Would definitely recommend JJs! They are there to help with organising whatever you need/activities to do while you're there! I was there during a quite period, but they still went above and beyond to make sure I had a great time. Jay, Lorena and Ricky made me feel completely comfortable and at home and I would 100% stay again (probably will go out of my way to come back and visit). Definitely choose JJ's if you're in Lagos :D

24th Feb 2018

The 2Js are awesome make sure to take their recommendations for food.

• ally2842
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at JJs yard. The location was very central, close to a super market and town centre. The staff were excellent, and were always available to answer any questions or provider helpful tips. Would stay again.

• AlwynLerm
  • South Africa, Male, 18-24
7th Feb 2018

Jay really was an awesome host!! Great location and very good to meet new people and spend good time with them. Would be good if the kitchen had more condiments. Would love to come back!

29th Oct 2017

I loved my stay at JJ's Yard! The hostel is near everything you need in city center and just a few minutes walk to the beach. The owner is an incredible guy and the staff were all super chill and helpful. The facilities were cleaned daily and I always felt like my stuff was quite safe in my 6 person room. There wasn't a place to lock up my bag in the room, but small safes were available. There's a kitchen if you choose to cook and the wifi works quite well all over the hostel. I'll be back!

×