Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When you arrive at the central station, you can reach this in just five minutes because the newly redeveloped Vienna district of Quartier Belvedere, where you’ll be living, is that close. From here, you can discover Vienna with the world’s best public transport and be amazed by impressive old and new architecture from the Belvedere Castle, around the corner from Vienna’s Museum Quarter.
Vienna’s coffee houses are, of course, ready to provide a little relaxation, and they’re always something of a trip back in time. Perhaps a slice of Sachertorte or a proper Wiener schnitzel at the Figlmüller? Leave the “home of the schnitzel” and you’ll soon be back at JOYN. And it’s well known for being the home of the generation on its way up.
JOYN Vienna Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
The property may pre-authorise your card to confirm your booking.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception:Monday to Friday --> 7.00 to 21.00 Saturday and Sunday --> 08.00 to 21.00
Payment upon arrival by cash or card
Breakfast not available
No pets permitted.
No one under 18 years of age permitted.
Cleaning is only done on a weekly (7 day) basis not daily
The maximum number of nights permitted per stay is 14. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>