Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation more than 7 days before
50% of total is charged for cancellation within 7 days before arrival
100% charge for no-show
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is located at very convenience place. Only 2 min walk to Mae Som Chit Local Fresh Market, 1 min walk to convenience store and supermarkets.
There are plenty of restaurants choice from local food to international food.
Every rooms is wide and high ceiling and every rooms except dormitory room, has wide and comfortable bathtub and balcony. Balcony is pool, garden and mountain view.
The property has outdoor swimming pool at nice atmosphere garden and herbal sauna. Guest can experience traditional herbal sauna. Also the property offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Free public parking is available at a location nearby.
Equipped air-conditioned, a flat-screen satellite TV, safe, fridge and mini-bar.
JR Siam Kata Resort offers paid pick-up service from anywhere in Phuket and rent motorbike/car to explore beauty of Phuket!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before of cancellation is free, within 7 days of arrival is 50% of total booking price, No-show is charged 100% of total booking.
2. Check in from 14:00~
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card. 3% is charged for credit card payment.
5. General: No smoking, drians in the room,
6. Reception working hours 08:00-25:00. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Dry Cleaning
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>