Jacobs Inn

Fabulous 10096 Total Reviews
Fabulous 10096 Total Reviews

8th Jan 2018

Jacobs inn was a great place to stay!

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2018

The staff was super nice, bathrooms can be a little bit more clean other than that everything was great.

• fam21750467
  • Thailand, Male, 25-30
3rd Jan 2018

I love to stay in Jacobb’s in because of the atmosphere is completely friendly. This is the best hostel in the cheapest price that I have ever stayed. I would come back again.

Hey there, Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we're looking forward to seeing you again if you come back through Dublin! Cheers! The Jacobs Inn Crew

• Germany, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2017

An absolutely flawless experience and by far the cleanest and easiest Hostel I've ever stayed at. 10/10 would go again!

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
29th Dec 2017

Staff was very helpful! gave us all the information we needed to know. Rooms and bathrooms were nice.

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2017
7.4

I spent x4 nights at Jacobs inn in a private room with some friends. Admittedly, I've not stayed in too many hostels in the past, so there were a few things I wasn't used to, however overall we had a good stay. It was practical, and exactly what we needed. I would still say it was quite expensive for what it was, however Dublin is an expensive city. The staff were lovely and very friendly. The location was great - being 10 mins walk from the centre, therefore didn't find it too loud.

Hi, Thanks for your review. We're glad you had a good stay, and we hope you decide to return next time you're in Dublin. Best, Jacobs Inn Team.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2017

We would definitely stay here again )

Thank you for your review! We look forward to having you back! Cheers, The Jacobs Inn Cew

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2017

Great in terms of cleanliness and security. It's a very big hostel so it's not easy to meet people in the common area. Not great for solo travellers but sufficient if you're only staying for a night or two.

• benitatownsend7780
  • USA, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2017

I highly recommend Jacob’s Inn. I stayed in the 12 Bed Mixed Dorm and the room was nice and spacious and the bathroom was also very big, with two sinks and a nice shower. The downstairs facility was also top notch. The staff was so kind and helpful and the other guests were amazingly friendly.

Hey there! Thank you for your review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again if you come back to Dublin! Best, The Jacobs Inn Crew

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Dec 2017

Staff was friendly and the atmosphere was great! The neighborhood seemed dingy and I had dirt on my blankets

×