Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Show, Cancellation charges will be Non-Refundable .
If You cancel your Hotel booking within 4 days of checkin, Cancellation charges will be Non-Refundable.
If You cancel your Hotel booking on and before 4 days of checkin, Cancellation charges will be 50% Charges.
If You cancel your Hotel booking on and before 365 days of checkin, Cancellation charges will be FREE Cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
:Identity : As per Government of India’s security regulations, it is mandatory for all guest to show an identity proof (Passport for foreigners) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure that you carry this with you.The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport and Aadhaar Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. (unmarried couple allowed).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can find us in Shri Mayapur, Kolkata. Our property is near to Gopinath Gaudia Math, iskcon temple, Nabadwip Dham, Jagannath Mandir, Gosala, Kaji Samadhi, Ballal Sen Dhibi, Nemai Birth place, 60 Feet Gouranga Statue and so on. Warmest welcome to our property and enjoy your stay here!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 9:00.But we have place to keep your luggage at our property and it's free of charge.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card isn’t accepted.
5. Taxes not included.
1000 to 2499 INR, the tax is 12%;
2500 to 7499 INR the tax is 18%;
Above 7500 INR, the tax is 28%.
6. Breakfast is not included
8. No Age Restriction.
9. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>