Jazz on Columbus Circle

11th Jan 2018

Staff not really friendly

• Germany, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2018

80% of the time it works 100% of the time. Laid back staff, good vibes, great location.

• England, Female, 25-30
31st Dec 2017
8.0

The hostel is in a prime location and the facilities were great...warm water and nice bedrooms. As a solo traveller I didn't find the hostel great for meeting people but as I was already meeting friends in the city this wasn't a big issue. Staff were really friendly and it was only a 5 min walk to central park to see the New Year's Eve fireworks!

29th Dec 2017
6.6

need to improve cleanliness..

• Australia, Male, 18-24
28th Dec 2017
6.6

Definitely doesn't deserve an 8.4 rating, but 'does the job' if you're low on options. Pros • Good location • Very clean • The layout of the rooms • Filtered water fountain was good Cons • Very bad heating in the dorms. Only given 1 blanket and a sheet. • Showers were lukewarm • Room access card didnt work

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2017
7.1

My keycard stopped working on two separate occasions and I was only there for two nights. One of the staff claimed they had no money to break a $20 when I wanted to buy a padlock from the front desk for a locker, but the next morning when leaving they were using cash for other guests.

• kuoe0
  • Taiwan, Male, 25-30
3.1

The worst experience I had ever. I got a room with malfunctioned air condition, so it's very cold in the room. And also, the shower room doesn't have hot water to take a bath. I complained to the staff about this, and they weren't active to handle this and always asked me to wait. I don't know how to stay in the room in the pretty cold weather (-5℃ ~ -12℃). Furthermore, the staff told me that I could take some stuff I need out from my luggage and check-in my luggage later. However, when I took all stuff

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4.0

Jazz on Columbus Circle is a great location however not worth the price. My friends and I were squished in a 6 person dorm. Beds were extremely uncomfortable. Cold water in the shower. The kitchen and breakfast was a joke. They should not advertise that they offer breakfast when it's jam on bread. On arrival no receptionist and a massive line waiting. Staff member arrived after 20 minutes and were unpleasant. Clearly didn't want to be there. Place isn't signed either. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR $$$

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
6.0

We spent 5 nights and almost two days the housekeepers didn't clean the room+bathroom. We've mentioned it to the receptionist and he said that he couldn't leave his position because he wad receiving people. The room and bathroom was very dirty after two days without cleaning. The staff wasn't enough for the size of the hostel.

• USA, Male, 18-24