Jazz on Columbus Circle

Very Good 1835 Total Reviews

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Sep 2018
7.4

Location is key here! So close to everything! Room was fine and quiet - air conditioning waa noisy but that is expected. Don't get a new towel each day. Front door was always left open re issue with security. Staff were not very friendly or helpful and there was not group events in the hostel. Get value for what you pay for though.

• riccomuniz3127755
  • USA, Male, 25-30
28th Sep 2018

The fire alarm went off on a Saturday night from 3a-5a. No refunds. Place and location are good overall though.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Sep 2018
2.9

This hostel is very noisy, from outside and inside. False fire alarm went off for hours one night we stayed there. Good location but thats about it. Not worth money, spend a bit more to stay somewhere else. Staff are not very friendly or helpful. Place clean enough, but beds are uncomfortable. Free breakfast is pointless. No security on building, but room had small lockers.

• volgan144972
  • Mexico, Male, 18-24
26th Sep 2018

Nice place, nice location. Not bad at all

• emmalburton275535
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2018
2.9

Website overbooked at the hostel so I had nowhere to stay. This was late at night and I’m an 18 year old girl so I didn’t want to walk around alone trying to find somewhere that would take me in. The front desk employee tried to relocate me but didn’t seem to know what he was doing and never found a placement for me so I slept on the floor in a hallway until morning. Do not book through website if you want a 100% guarantee on actually staying somewhere.

• tessfleurie7774000
  • USA, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2018
2.0

Well I would have loved to actually stay here, but upon arrival it seems they had overbooked and me and about 10 other people were all standing in the lobby at 6pm on a Friday evening in NYC with no where to go. I was forced to make last minute arrangements and I still have not received my refund for the upsfornt amount I paid, overall this was a disappointing experience.

11th Sep 2018

Good, clean hostel with excellent location. Breakfast is basic and ran out a couple of mornings, before the breakfast time had ended... Other than that a great place to stay!

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2018

다 좋았는데 방안과 화장실에서 오줌 찌린내가 났었어요. I'm mostly satisfied and It's resonable and best location. but it smelled so bad in room and bathroom.

• emmatrumble3886
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2018

Location is amazing! Close to Central Park and Times Square and the MOMA!! Everything was great just wish the common areas had more of an atmosphere and people hung out there more and I only really met people in my room. And the other people I met through friends only found each other on a dating app that was location based. It was a great stay though. There was always someone at the front desk for information. The only annoying thing was you had to reacivate your room card every day at the desk

• sainsdku9538
  • Kazakhstan, Male, 18-24
1st Sep 2018
2.0

First of all, I have made a booking a week before my arrival to New York. The first thing that I see is the line which was not very welcoming and does not says the best about the staff. I was waiting in the line for 30 minutes even though there were only 5 people before me. Then they have said that my booking was not accepted since they have had some sort of a problem with the server. The staff itself was very rude and the website support did not return the money even after 20 days.

×