Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mehrangarh Fort has been built has been declared a National Geological Monument by the Geological Survey of India to encourage Geo-tourism in the country. There are seven gates of the fort, which include Fatteh pol (meaning victory gate) was built by Maharaja Ajit Singh to mark the defeat of the Mughals. The palm imprints upon these still attract much attention even today. Jewel Palace Haweli is located very close to it. This building is more than 459 years old. The foundation of this building was being built at the same time with the fort. The family is living in this house for last 400 years. To get into the Jewel Palace Haweli you will get through serpentine track painted in the Jodhpuri blue. At the end of lane there comes a grand open space having food court and a place to put one's feet up.
Out of 5 rooms 3 rooms have tremendous view of Mehrangarh fort, and remaining rooms have a good heritage designs with area full of comfort, peace and privacy, out of which one suite is specially designed on love theme having Cultural love art painted on walls. Another interesting thing in JEWEL PALACE HAWELI the complete décor of palace is based on heritage theme having ancient utensils, kathputlis and many wooden art pieces.Furniture in rooms and sitting areas depicts ancient era because the building is 459 years old. There is also a private terrace as a part of food area, where you can have a personal meal(Breakfast,Lunch and dinner) with an uninterrupted view of MehranGarh fort.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 AM to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - 12.00%
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
Children older than 5 years are welcome.
Children aged 7 years and above are considered adults at this property.
We are serve pure veg food and highly-maintained international standards.
Pets are not allowed. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>