Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Jhomana Guesthouse is situated in the middle of a part of Quito called Mariscal, where you find most of the restaurants, dicotheques, bars, internet cafes, shops, bancs and PLAZA FOCH. From here you have walking distance to bus stations that takes you where ever you want to go, within Ecuador or South America.
About 60 meters from the hostal you find Av. Amazonas, the pulse of Quito where everything happens. Amazonas goes from the south to the north of Quito. Although you are so close to the pulse you will find Jhomana a very peaceful place, thanks to the very thick walls in
the hundred year old building and the perfect location, close to everything but not in the middle of it. To get to Hostal Jhomana from the airport, you just buy a taxi transfer, that you find just after the last sequrity check before getting out from the airport.
Say that you have a reservation at Hostal Jhomana and they should know where we are located, any case, you have our address on your voucher.
A taxi transfer cost you USD25
they speak Scandinavian/Swedish, English, and Spanish.
Kids under 6 do not pay anything KIDS UNDER 12 PLAY 50% sharing rooms with their parents.
We apply speed check in or groups, e.g. we check in the whole group under 5 min. We have restaurante on site.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>